Tuesday, June 29, 2010

An American Tail: Jon Goes West

(Strictly speaking, I flew East.)

This is it, folks. After literally hundreds of posts, literally tens of visitors, and no ad revenue of any kind, it’s time to put this blog to bed for the summer. I wish my last post of the year hadn’t been about penises, but you get what you pay for. (?) There are so many stories I didn’t get a chance to tell: about the man on the bicycle who sneezed in my face as he was going around the corner, about the end-of-year presents Serena got for Gus and me (including a pillow embroidered with a picture of her face), about the time this week when I spilled a big jar of chilli sauce all over myself and then Gus and I ran out of the restaurant. That last one would have made a great story, but don’t worry: given my well-known inability to coordinate my hands and eyes, I’m sure something like that will happen again.

See you in August. We’ve got a whole ‘nother year to go.