Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DID YOU SEE LOST??

Spoiler alert: this post contains no spoilers for the series finale of ABC’s only popular TV show. (That is until the premier of my new mash-up show “View Jimmy Kimmel Wipeout!”, which is just Joy Behar repeatedly punching Jimmy Kimmel in the face.)

I had such big plans to post about last week’s lesson tonight, but then I had to watch the Lost series finale and that ate up about six retroactive years of my time. And now here I am, 12:36 AM on a school night.

So, what do you guys want to talk about? Sorry, I got nothing. The dog ate my blog post. Feel free to say whatever you want in the comments. Promising material will be pitched to the writing staff at “View Jimmy Kimmel Wipeout!” I’m told they’ll fast track anything that involves Elisabeth Hasselbeck being dropped into pit full of mud.