Monday, January 4, 2010

Ok, party's over, let's get back to work

Did you guys do anything special while I was away? I spent most of my time watching Filipino ladies dance to "Poker Face" in public parks:



Gristle came over tonight to give me a pear. From this brief interaction I learned that Gristle knows a lot about panda bears including how they have sex and that they sometimes eat iron (can this possibly be true?) and that he is not impressed by the quality of Chinese nature TV shows.

Also, he just saw The Sound of Music for the first time and loved it. He says he never knew that English could be so beautiful. There you go, English majors. Now you know what it's all about.

Regular posting resumes tomorrow. I hope you all enjoyed your time away from me, because I'm back with a vengeance.