Monday, November 16, 2009

Heartbeat (500) Days

I never got around to seeing "(500) [Days] {of} *Summer*" while I was still in America, so I picked up a copy when I saw it on sale on the street today. I don't really feel like writing anything tonight, so I leave you with the description of the movie from the back of the DVD package. (Usually pirated DVDs just use the original American art and copy, but this is blessedly not the case for this movie.) Without further ado, 心跳(500)天:

Acquaintance of a pair was removed around 500 days of the attractive men and women, male and daughter, women do not love men, be limited to development of relations between lovers fall out breaking up an appointment to go to bed, which specify the actions disrupt the timing from the presentation, read out a new definition of endless love. First-come, first 488 days notice, A heart has been put on a wedding ring; fell back 1 day, Tom finds that she is a dream, see a lover, every minute and every second of her heart; but to the first date, she has been warning you do not believe love. A soup concept of ultra-romantic love, A heart and a man fast intimacy, each opera are all close to the pulse of the era of love. This is not a love story, but the interpretation of love, deconstruction'S NOTE gratification, love ... ...

China is the gift that keeps on giving. And you know, whenever I talk about love, I always trail off at the end, but I don't use some worn-out single ellipsis to show how much I trail off, because that's some lame ass bull shit right there, I trail that shit off, double ellipsis style, when I interpret love, spitting my game all over that gratification, I'm talking opera, I'm talking deconstructions'S NOTE, I'm talking soup concepts ... ...